Beck Steel is headquartered in Lubbock, Texas on 47 acres with excellent rail and highway access. With almost 200,000 square feet of enclosed production capacity, Beck Steel has the ability to handle large volumes of work on fast schedules.
Other advantages that Beck Steel offers are:
- Computerized CNC capabilities
- 3D modeling / Tekla / Laser scanning technology
- On-site, highly sophisticated blasting and painting capabilities
- On-site 24″ Vernon pipe machine
- Around-the-clock automatic sub arc welding capability
- On-site computerized Peddinghaus detail processing equipment
- In-house engineering / detailing / project management
In addition to our highly talented personnel, our core advantage is our facilities and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.